Schedules, teachers and prices of classes, packages, memberships and/or products are subject to change without notice. Please always check our website for our most current offers.
- Your privacy is very important to us. Any personal information you choose to give us will only be used to help us provide you with the highest quality services, products, and support.
- We will never share your personal or financial information with any other party.
- We do not share bank or credit card information with any outside parties.
- View our PCI Compliance Certificate and information.
Release and Waiver
By practicing at Breathe Yoga & Wellness, all students agree to a general release and liability waiver. View the waiver here. Each student is encouraged to take care of himself or herself and move only into poses, and to degrees of each pose, that are without pain. We encourage students with physical conditions or limitations to begin with a beginner friendly class, avoid anything that creates unease and to listen to and honor the body. Ahimsa is Sanskrit for non-harm in thought, word, or deed, and at Breathe Yoga & Wellness, Ahimsa begins with ourselves.
Cancellations & Refunds
Classes, Private Sessions, Workshops:
- For Community Yoga or Donation-based classes, advanced registration is required.
- Prepaid classes and absence from paid, pre-registered workshops and series are non-refundable.
- Workshop cancellations required a 48 hour email notice before the workshop takes place. Cancellation requests with less than 48 hours notice will not be honored unless we can fill your space. All refunds will incur a 20% administration fee, or you can get a full refund credited to your Breathe Yoga & Wellness account (can be used toward any purchase). Workshop cancellation requests must be requested by email to: [email protected] Absence to a workshop or event is non refundable.
- Workshops and events could occasionally be canceled by the studio. If your event is canceled you will be notified by email, and you will receive a full refund or full credit toward your Breathe Yoga & Wellness account if you choose.
- Teachers reserve the right to cancel a class 10 minutes prior to the class if there are no advance registrations.
- Private Session cancellations require 24 hour notice. Full payment will be charged if you cancel a private session with less than 24 hour notice. If you are late for a private class the class will end at the original time. If you are more than 15 minutes late for a private class it is at the instructor’s discretion whether to hold an abbreviated class or not.
Monthly Memberships & Packages:
- Class Packages and Monthly Memberships are non-refundable, non-extendable, non-sharable, and non-transferable to other persons. They are subject to limits of time. Always check your expiration date before and after your purchase.
- Monthly Membership’s automatic payments are not refundable after having been processed unless a mistake on our part took place. Memberships are non-transferable to another person.
- Monthly Membership's auto-renew can be cancelled at any time by contacting Breathe Yoga & Wellness at [email protected]; membership will be good through the end of that term.
- Founding Membership's auto-renew can be cancelled at any time as above, however once cancelled, Founding Membership will no longer be available, and the student will re-join at the current Monthly Membership rate.
- Monthly Membership Agreement can be viewed online with registration, or downloaded as a printable document, signed and delivered with payment or kept for your records.
Studio Maximum Capacity
- Breathe Yoga & Wellness is fortunate to have a large practice space, the Studio, and a private room, the PranaVayu Room, in which classes and session are held. However, there is a limit to how many bodies can comfortably fit per class. Once this number of people are registered for class, we would ask that remaining students return to take a different class.
- Registering online is recommended to save a spot in class, but if you register online and come to class after class has started and the class is already full, we will kindly ask that you return to a another class.
The studio provides a Lost and Found area in the kitchen for items students may leave behind. On the first day of each month these items, including yoga mats, will be removed and donated or disposed of.
Please always check our online schedule during inclement weather or inclement weather advisory to find out about any cancellations of classes and events or studio closures.